Process of making health insurance contract
1. Checking the main insurance coverage and premiums based on the length of your stay in Germany (from the first day of entry) and visa requirements.
2. Filling an insurance application suitable for your needs on Sicher Sicher to Stay website.
3. Receiving Sicher Sicher GmbH broker mandate via email
4. After signing the mandate, sending back the scan files by e-mail (* pdf file electronic signature can be accepted)
5. Within a few days, receive the insurance policy, terms and conditions by email or mail (depending on the contracted insurance company)
General claim procedure
1. Check your insurance claim App or email address (Information upon contract completion)
2. Submit a claim to the insurance company with information such as policyholder information, medical certificate, billing statement, receipt, etc.
3. Payment of claim to the policyholder's account
3. Receive the insurance company's refusal of claim payment via mail *
* In case of receiving the insurance company's refusal of claim payment via mail
4. Visit Sicher Sicher to Stay website >>> Claim
5. Submit the information such as policyholder information, medical certificate, billing statement, receipt and refusal mail of claim payment from the insurer (required).
6. Sicher Sicher check the relevant terms and conditions in detail.
7. If it is included in the coverage, an email by Sicher Sicher is sent to the insurance company to request claim payment again (the process may take some time)
8. Payment of claim to the policyholder's account
7. In the case of it is excluded under the terms and conditions.
8. E-mail notification with explanations to the customer